Website Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any
sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and CMD CTRL
Limited, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully,
as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and
conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound
by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is
not either (i) employed by CMD CTRL Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii)
engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to CMD CTRL Limited and accessing the
Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to
these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of CMD
CTRL Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions,
Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page
layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being
stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content
uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is
protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any
license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the
owner’s prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
b. download and store the Content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or
other storage device connected to a network)
c. print one copy of the Content
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes
any Content without the written permission of CMD CTRL Limited.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any
other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or
otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
5. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under
the control of CMD CTRL Limited or that of our affiliates.
We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any
and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the
sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
9. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that CMD CTRL Limited makes available
through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give
no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent
permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular
purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. CMD CTRL Limited
is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
10. Whilst CMD CTRL Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure
and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard
and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their
11. CMD CTRL Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
12. CMD CTRL Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole
of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These
terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it
is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
13. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death
or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our
or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or
your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
14. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our
15. To the maximum extent permitted by law, CMD CTRL Limited accepts no liability for any of
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings,
business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
16. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person.
We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe
your rights will not be affected.
17. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will
apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and
conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions,
arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and
19. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions
and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and
20. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or
part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will,
to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other
provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
21. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or
remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
22. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and
Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or
claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
CMD CTRL Limited details
23. CMD CTRL Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number
8491636 whose registered address is 1 Back Lane, Castle Acre, Kings Lynn, Norfolk, PE32
2AR and it operates the Website www.cmdctrl.co.uk. (https://www.cmdctrl.co.uk./) The registered VAT number is
You can contact CMD CTRL Limited by email on email@example.com.
24. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk/)
(https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk/) ).